When we are out doing shows and festivals, I hear all kinds of ways that people have used Carriage House Creations products. I appreciate hearing what you have done with them, so, if you have any other suggestions, email them to me at email@example.com. Bon Appetite!
- For a quick snack, pull out the Philadelphia Cream Cheese, and top with Red pepper jam. Serve with crackers.
- Use as a glaze for grilled chicken.
- Bake breaded Mozzarella sticks in oven, according to package directions. Dip in warmed Italian Tomato Jam. Enjoy!
- Spread on hot grilled chicken. Wrap in aluminum foil, to
allow flavors to marry.
- Serve cold on Club crackers, since they are saltier. DO NOT
buy the reduced sodium variety: buy the original.
- Serve with crackers and cream cheese.
- Cook ham steaks or chicken breasts as desired. 10 minutes
prior to completion of cooking process, spoon Christmas
spice jam onto meat, and finish cooking.
- Serve with as an accompaniment to turkey, chicken, or ham.
- Serve on top of pancakes hot off the griddle.